Ij.Start.Canon PIXMA ts3122 Printer Setup: canon ts3122- i-jstartcannon
Learn how to setup an ij.start.cannon PIXMA TS3122 Printer with simple steps-
- Configure PIXMA initial hardware setup.
- Visit ij.start.canon/ts3122 site.
- Ij.start.canon Ts3122 download page pops up.
- Click Download. Select Save file to begin Canon Pixma ts3122 download.
- The Win-ts3122-1_1-n_mcd.exe file automatically starts downloading.
- Install PIXMA Ts3122 printer software.
- Set up an internet link (wireless or LAN).
- Follow the instructions to finish Canon PIXMA ts3122 Printer Setup.
How do I get the ij.start.canon PIXMA ts3122 printer software?
Canon PIXMA Ts3122 driver download allows you to access the document on your computer or Laptop for printing. Follow the steps necessary to download the Canon printer's full driver and software;
- In your internet browser start by searching ij.start.cannon Ts3122.
- Open https://ij.start.cannon/ts3122 URL.
- The Canon driver download page for the printer is automatically displayed after. Therefore, you should click the Download button when the operating system that is compatible with your device is chosen in the upper-right corner. It is possible to switch to your device, and then click the download.
- A pop-up with win-ts3100-1_1-n_mcd.exe appears; click "Save" or "Save File" to continue.
- It will take a while for the installer file to download to the fullest extent.
- After that, you can click Run or double-click to install the software for printing.
The Most and very Important Things to Keep in Your Mind -
Before setting up the PIXMA model TS3122, be sure to follow these steps be sure to follow these steps
- Canon printer, PC laptop, or tablet must be connected to the same wireless router.
- Make sure to enable printer sharing in the network settings and select to join a network.
- The TS3122 printer's software might be affected if several printers are linked to the same network.
- If you own a USB port-equipped PC or tablet or laptop, the USB cable is able to connect to your printer.
- Be sure to install the correct printer software directly from Canon's official website, i.e., ij.start.cannon Ts3122.
How do I connect Canon TS3122 Printer with Wi-Fi?
The ubiquitous nature of wireless networks has rendered printing with the mobile device a more popular choice. Many users prefer to print wirelessly from the office, at home, or at school to save time. Canon TS3122 is one of the most popular wireless printers. Ij.start.canon TS3122 is one of the most reliable wireless printers available on the market. However, you might be thinking about whether it is possible to link it with your network's Wi-Fi. The steps below will help you:
- Choose your language (English)
- Choose "Wireless Setup"
- Input your SSID number of the WiFi internet connection into the "SSID" field and enter the password for it within "Password" field.
How do link the Canon.com/ijsetup printing device to my wifi network?
- Make sure your printer is connected to the network.
- Find out whether your Canon.com/ijsetup Printer is compatible with AirPrint
- You can download and install the newest drivers for the printer using a PC connected to the internet
- Open a web browser and type 192.168.*. * (the default address of most printers)
- Select "yes" when prompted about whether or not you wish to continue printing using wireless connections
- Check that all light bulbs are lit green prior to closing the windows, or disconnecting the USB cable. Then print like normal.
Steps to Scan using Canon TS3122
- Open the IJ Scan Utility for your device.
- Verify that the name of the Canon.com/ijsetup printer is shown when the tool is opened.
- Check if the printer is ready to run the printer's functions.
- The document should be placed on the Platen or on the ADF.
- Check if the sheets loaded contain any edges that have been folded.
- Then, on your IJ Scan Tool, select Auto Document, Photo, or Auto depending on your preference.
- Preview of the document to appear before the user. Review your document before saving it to disk for later use.
IJ Start Canon TS3122 Cloud Link
- Register your printer to Cloud Service Server.
- Open the Printer Settings and then select from the Cloud icon.
- Click OK on the screen for registration preparation.
- Return to the main screen, and choose Canon image GATEWAY.
- On the screen to authenticate the authentication screen, enter your login credentials. Then select Login.
- Select the album with the image you wish to print.
- After choosing the image, click NEXT. Select print settings and then select the colour.
- Click OK to begin printing.
Why can't my Ij.start.Canon printer connect to my wireless network?
Canon printers are among the most popular models on the market. The print high-quality prints, are simple to operate and are affordable. For many, the most common complaint is the ij.start.canon printer isn't able to connect to WiFi. This can be a major issue since it means that you'll have for your printer to be connected to cables every when you're looking to print something. Let's take a look at the reasons why this is happening and how we can correct it.
Canon TS3122 driver
The driver Canon TS3122 is one of the printers that allow users to print documents directly on their computer. It has an LCD screen that displays the state of the printer and permits you to make adjustments when needed.
The ij.start.cannon TS3122 was designed to serve as a home with offices or for moderate commercial use, but it is also able to be used in different areas, such as schools or small businesses. This model is perfect for every environment.